Friday, May 12, 2006

M-I-3 in Shanghai

Went to watch M-I-3 with my friends after our fyp company poster presentation yesterday. Realised that in the movie, they actually went to Shanghai to retrieve "Rabbit's foot". Having been in Shanghai for my Industrial Attachment last year, I feel that maybe I should post a picture of Shanghai in my blog. At the same time, I also realised that I have not posted any pictures at all since the opening of this blog again.

Haha, so here goes: This photograph is taken by my friend, Weihao when we went to the Bund (上海滩)during late spring season last year. The late spring season is the best period to take photographs of the Bund as it is not too foggy as compared to the winter period. However, you do have to bring a tripod along or else all the pictures taken will be a bit blur. You can also see the Oriental Pearl in the picture which is also seen in M-I-3 movie and is a symbol of Shanghai. Okay, enjoy the picture and download it if you want. If you find that the resolution is not so good, you can email me and I will send you the actual photo.

Right now, I do have a unfulfilled wish in my heart. That is to bring my parents to Shanghai. Actually last year, they have indicated to visit me in Shanghai when I was there for my stint. However, my dad met with a terrible accident resulting in the cancellation of the trip. Thank God that my dad survived the accident and has now recovered completely. My parents have seldom travelled overseas and the further they have went so far is Malacca. Hence, it is my wish that I can bring them to visit Shanghai one day.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

    ReplyDelete