Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Catching Up

I just had a nice catching up with three of my old army friends, Lim, Wong and Woo over dinner. It was a pleasant evening with all of us chit-chatting about the good old days. Will just like to mark this date so I can remember the last time when we all met again to talk about army.

Oh yes, going back army on next Monday but still haven't received the letter to confirm the date. Hopefully by this week I should be able to receive the letter. If not, I will have to call them up. A period of uncertainty here. Do not know how the army looks like now. I think will have to take a step at a time. Times have changed. The previous computer system for my army vocation has also changed...

Anyway no matter where I go, I hope to be a witness for Christ. This is also true either I go into full time ministry or full time working. I believe God has called every Christian to testify for Him. Will like to live up to the Call. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment