Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Back to Army days

I am back to army in my former unit at my former camp. Lots of changes in camp I must say. It is now day 2 of my service upon resuming my disruption. Still at the stage of knowing more people in my branch and unit.

However, I do see God is working and showing me the people whom I can be sharing the Message with. Indeed as I was reading "The Cross of Christ" today in my branch office, one of my new friends came and ask me more about Jesus. Pls do pray for me as I share with this brother more about my Lord. =)

2 comments:

  1. You are giving me that excitement to go back to Army. I pray that God will open many doors for you to share with many people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bro. I will pray too for God to open many doors for you as you return to Army. God Bless. =)

    ReplyDelete