Sunday, January 28, 2007

猫头鹰的智慧

I really cannot believe that I have actually switched my biological clock so instantly that I am awake for the whole night. Wah, thanks a lot to those who have been praying for me to adapt to the night shift. I must say that I have adapted pretty well. The only problem now is I think I may be very sleepy later during church service. Hmm, can pray for me again if you happen to see this post now? Thanks. =)

Okay, here is a picture which I have gotten from the net.


I am okay with working in the night shift but one setback is I will have more severe black eye rings than before.

2 comments:

  1. Okies bro, will definitely keep you in prayer. May you continue to be like the owl, wise and discerning in all that you do, and be held by His grave and mercy even as you take the graveyard shift.

    Hope this will end soon, though! Really hope to see things smoothen out and more of you around.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, bro. I will go as God leads in His will for me to whether I will continue on in the night shift. Frankly speaking, I spend a moment to tell my AEs about God and the Bible yesterday during supper. The harvest is indeed plentiful.

    ReplyDelete