Sunday, January 21, 2007

新家的第一夜

Tonight, I will be working in my first night shift in my new office. New section, new working shift, new office, new phone, new chair, new cubicle with new table but only my computer is the same one from previous office. Then again, my computer is relatively new too since it does not have some of the software at first for my job.

A new beginning after my confirmation for my job, I really give thanks to God for granting me this job. In everything, give thanks to Him (1 Thes 5:18). Everything means that even when I am struggling in areas of purity, financial security, life and death, I am to give thanks to Him. Maybe because everything that can happen to me has been approved and granted the permission by Him.

I am struggling in the area of purity for the past thirteen years and counting. This is so true that I am still struggling today. I lent my laptop to a brother for his FYP because I did not want to log on to those websites ever again. However to stay in touch on my emails, I still have to use my sister’s laptop. Logging on to the net always causes me to sin in this area. Why can’t I just be obedient to Him for once?

This year, I am sincerely preparing my heart to be baptized. The heart condition is truly what God sees. Hence, I hope to dedicate all areas of my life to Him, submitting to His will for me and living out my life by His word so as to be truly filled with the spirit (Eph 5:18).

Working in the night shift will be a great test for me. This is simply because there will be no one at home when I come back from work. This will be a great temptation for me to fall in the area of purity. I sincerely urge any believers of Christ to pray for me at least for these following three months that I will be able to win this battle which belongs to God. In addition, I will be missing from church services and cell meetings due to my work. No matter what, I do pray that I can continue to go in the direction where God wants me to go.

感谢上帝!

No comments:

Post a Comment