Monday, January 22, 2007

步入第二夜

Going into the second day of night shift tonight, I found out this morning that I am disorientated with my dates. Yes, I was telling my colleague that I would be working tomorrow which in actually fact is today because the time when I was telling her was 0515 hrs. “Oh yah hor, today! Haha.” She told me that even after I woke up from my sleep at home, it is still 22 Jan 07 (today).

Overall, the toughest night which was last night had gone. I was doing well the whole night, staying quite alert and refreshed till 0645 hrs this morning when I started to feel the tiredness overtaking me. From 0645 to 0800, I felt the sleepiest. Hope to perform better tonight by staying alert all the way.

Slept from morning till 1600 hrs. Woke up to have a light dinner and now preparing to get back to work which commences at 1920 hrs.

Pls continue to pray for me to be able to adapt well to the night shift and also to continue to be holy for the Lord because He is holy (Lev 19:2).

No comments:

Post a Comment