Sunday, December 03, 2006

My Hobby - Running

I am also not sure when did I start to fall in love with running? I think it must be during the time when I was doing my exchange program in Shanghai last year when I started to run. As I ran to cover more and more distance, I truly enjoyed the joy of completion after a run. Maybe that's why my new resolution for 2006 is to run a marathon. Haha.


As I mentioned before, I did not run a marathon this year though. However, I did cover a distance of about 42.2 km in two instalments namely, Army Half Marathon (AHM) on 27 August 2006 and Standard Chartered Singapore Half Marathon 2006 on 3 Dec 2006. Received two medals after the run and here are the medals:





















2006 is coming to an end soon. As the whole world welcomes 2007 next month, I will like to make a resolution for 2007 - To run a full marathon of 42.195km. =)

2 comments: