Saturday, December 23, 2006

i am fine now

Thanks, everyone who has been spending their precious time to care for me for this past week. I will like to tell you all, “I am fine now.”

I really thank everyone who has poured out their concerns for me. I have learnt a valuable lesson from God and as I walked out of my downtime, I thank God for putting me through this test. If not for this test, I think I will still not be able to understand how to grow stronger in times of trials.

I have grown more accustomed to my job now and felt no longer so stressed and traumatized about going to work. Adapting quite well now and I will say my relationship with my colleagues is improving too.

I feel that although time is never on my side, it can heal all wounds and hurts. I will like to give everyone time for healing and also God’s spirit to be our mediator so that truly we can all experience the wonderfulness of reconciliation. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment