Saturday, September 02, 2006

Rekindling Convo Moments

Today is 2 Sep 2006. One week after AHM and this evening I am back here again at Esplanade Drive with my friends. The purpose? To rekindle our convocation moments. I think I am also recce-ing the ground for all my fellow brothers and sisters which spots to take photos are the best so that next year TPBC graduates can gather here to take photos! haha. =) Waiting patiently for the rest to graduate soon...

Actually while we were taking photos, there were three groups of different tourists who came up to ask if they can take photos with us. We were like, "wow, we are becoming some kind of tourists' attraction is it?" haha. Anyway, we obliged and took photos with them free of charge. haha... so funny.

Okay, after all the quality control (QC), here is one photo which I feel is the best among all lah.

So enjoy lor... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment