Thursday, September 14, 2006

My NIV Study Bible


I got myself this bible today. I feel that I really need to do a serious study of God's Word. Hence, despite the expensive price of this bible (as you can see), I still bought it without a second thought. Somemore when I asked the staff for a brand new copy, she was like very shocked and told me that all the copies at the shelf are new copies. However in the end, she still gave me a new copy but she thought that I wanted a new copy because the plastic cover of the box came off and told me that even for this new copy, the plastic cover still came off. Haha, but I told her that I will accept this copy because the bible itself is wrapped in a plastic sheet. I wanted a new bible instead of the box. I was so fussy. (so bad of me, feel so regretful of my actions)

Eventually, I paid for the new bible and the book, "Going Public with Your Faith" and went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment