Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Post-Graduating

Upon getting my final semester results, I am finally graduating and will soon be in the workforce. However as I think back the years beginning right where I started my education till today where I will be getting my degree, I realised one thing: All the credit DOES NOT BELONG to me.
All the credit as to whether I graduate with a First Class, Second Upper, Second Lower, Third Class, Merit or Pass degree, does not belong to me. All credit belongs to my parents. This is because they are the ones who has given up everything just to see me through my education years. They are the ones who has spent even their graveyard savings on my education.
Hence to my brothers and sisters who are graduating with a diploma or degree soon, let us honour our parents. Do not let all our years of education go down the drain just because we think we are great when we earned our certificates. Let us always remember that what we are today is all because of our parents' effort on us. Let us express our gratitude to our parents today.

No comments:

Post a Comment