Saturday, October 28, 2006

FrIeNdS ^.^V

Everyone needs a friend. For me, I need at least one. Someone to talk to when I face problems in life. Someone to treat me coffee sometimes. Someone to lend a listening ear to me. No man is an island, ya?

I have many friends but not all are kept in constant contact. Some of them are my primary school friends. They are already under the L.i.C group. Some are my secondary school, T.K.D, poly and NTU friends. Okay, they are under S.i.C group. Some are army friends. Greatest buddies whom we K.K.K together. Haha, they are under C.i.C group. The rest are my church friends whom are under A.i.C group. Great! Lots of friends but not for putting them under my Friendster account only. I do want to be in constant touch with them. Still got one last group which is the G.T.B.K.i.C. My colleagues. =)

How to keep in contact with friends? For me, I will sms them. Any smses will do. Can be encouraging ones, inspiring ones, silly ones, crappy ones, disturbing ones, chatting ones, etc. So if recently you have just received one of my smses, maybe take note that I am trying to K.i.C with you. Sometimes when I am bored, I will think of creative smses to send out.

There is one very important Friend in my life. Someone whom I always talk to when I faced problems in life. Someone whom will always lend His listening ear to me. He is my God. From 21 Oct 2001, I have acknowledged Him as my Friend. He has never left me since and in constant in touch with me. He has seen me through all things.

Do not feel guilty when you think that you have not lived out a good testimony for this Friend. Because He has never blamed you at all. He knew your heart and character. He does not want you to live in guilt. He wants you to be free. That’s why He is here today to show you the way back to Him and to free your chains. He took the initiative. He has shown by His actions not just His words. He has done His part as your Friend.

All He asks of you is whether you are willing to accept His Friendship. The answer can only be a ‘YES’ or ‘NO’. Check your heart today. If you are ready, put Him under your A.i.C group, ya?

Some acronyms for this entry:

L.i.C ~ Lost in Contact
T.K.D ~ Tae Kwon Do
S.i.C ~ Still in Contact
K.K.K ~ Keng & Keng & Keng
C.i.C ~ Constant in Contact
A.i.C ~ Always in Contact
G.T.B.K.i.C (This is a hard one!) ~ Going To Be Kept in Contact

4 comments:

  1. as least i got gtkic right, thought kkk is ku klux klan, sic is sg institute of commerce.
    then again, u r right that god does not want his children to feel guilty, which is a liberating statement for me.
    thanks and next time i treat you coffee ok? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You miss out NTU Group... Jialat we not even consider as a group haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes! Will modify the post when I have time. Paiseh, man... Not purposely wan, I promise. =)

    ReplyDelete