Sunday, October 01, 2006

It's 1 October!

Oh yes, October is here!
Had a great weekend and it was very fruitful indeed. Just yesterday, met up with three of my church mates and we went for a morning cycling trip. Can't believe that we actually cycled from Bishan to Esplanade. That was like very amazing. To add on for the bonus, I actually cycled from Sengkang to Bishan to meet up with them. Almost died man. =)
And after our cycling trip, I had to cycle back to church for my weekly tuition project. Upon finishing the tuition, I had to cycle back to my home in Sengkang. It was a whole day affair with cycling. Not calling it a day yet, I have to lead worship and word at cell. Wow, how did i manage it?
Cycling trip photos can be viewed and downloaded at: http://picasaweb.google.com/edsoh98/CyclingTrip30Sep2006Sat
Today is Children's Day and I spent the evening with my parents at Chinatown shopping. Enjoyed the fellowship with them and it is a joy to see my parents holding hands. Thank God for everything.

4 comments:

  1. Next time can call me la ..

    Bring my nanami for ride ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, you are always welcomed to join us, Bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. !!ynnuf os is siht!!cip eht ahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. which pic? which pic? oh... the cs in action pic lor. hahahahaha... opps... ahahahahah =P

    ReplyDelete