Sunday, October 08, 2006

Tomorrow “KUI GANG”

New chapter. New beginning. New challenges ahead.

Yes, I will be officially entering the workforce tomorrow. Things will definitely be changed somehow and I have to also adapt to these new changes, new people and new surroundings. I do not know how long will I need to adapt to my new life. The only practical thing which I can do and you can also do for me is to pray to our Lord and Father. The God of this universe. Although sad to say, many still do not know Him today.

Okay, let me make myself clear first right from the start. In this blog, I will never, never and yes, never write any entries regarding my work. It will be CONFIDENTIAL. Something like IMF in MI:III. Impossible Mission Force. All things are not to be revealed. Hence, do not ask me in this blog how is my work, okay? Thanks.

As I enter the workforce, please continue to pray for me in terms of relationships building with my superiors and colleagues. This is very important and crucial to me. Let me take up the role of a cultivator and prepare all my colleagues to trust me as a Christian.

091006 will always be a special date in my heart. Haha, at least that is the date of release for me documented down in my COS. Sisters, you can always feel free to sms me to ask me what is COS. And fellow brothers, yes you got it there. It is definitely not Company Orderly Sergeant. Haha! =)

2 comments:

  1. in case no one knows and too lazy to sms CS, COS = Certificate of Service; piece of green paper (yes green), that certify your service for the nation, without a word of thank you for giving out your prime of life to the nation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bro for you super clear explanation of COS. Let's commit our work to the Lord. Can see that I will be very busy for the days ahead. No more silly smses liao! =)

    ReplyDelete