Thursday, October 05, 2006

Patience, my friend, PATIENCE

Throughout this week, I just have to be patient. Patient with time. I have to be patient in waiting for my collection of my pink IC. Patience. Imagine I have to wait for one full week before getting it and resuming my role as a civilian. Patience. God is always there to train me in my patience. A good example is He would make sure that I will be waiting for the person I want to meet. Be it five minutes or an hour. I will be there waiting.

Of course, patience has other issues to be dealt with besides our time. Patience with people is also one area which I have to be trained by God. Oh yes, I will need a lot of this patience with people when I go out to work. How can I really be patient with people when I feel that people is always getting on my nerves? This will definitely takes much effort on my part. God, I will want to go that extra mile to be show patience to people. Give me the courage to do so.

Many times, when God wants to train you in something, He will purposely put you in that particular situation. For example, if He wants to train you in controlling your temper, He will definitely put you in situations where you will be really angry. Therefore, I know that if I want to develop patience, I will have to do one thing and that is to wait.

This whole week, I am waiting for my ORD. Tonight will be my last night till I ORD. Resuming my role as a civilian. Will I be able to give up all my army lingo? Will I stop behaving like a childish soldier?

就让我们拭目以待吧。

2 comments:

  1. Seek, and you shall find. Knock, and the door shall be opened. Ask, and you shall be given. May this be an encouragement to you!

    For the record, you are a patient man, and for two, you are not a childish soldier =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Bro. Indeed, we are privileged to know our God. Amen.

    ReplyDelete