Saturday, August 12, 2006

Walk-In Interview


Today, I went for a walk-in interview. I went mainly to gain some experience in interviewing and to gather what kind of questions they normally will ask. It was indeed tiring as I went directly after coming back from night cycling. I was seriously feeling weak physically and exhausted mentally.
And who knows that I would be thrown an IQ question to test my problem solving skills? In the end, I gave the normal standard answer given by many as indicated by the interviewer. Too tired already, man. Furthermore prior to the interview, I waited for a total of 4 hours plus due to the overwhelming crowd which came for the interview. I was physically drained. =(
Finally, I did get to be interviewed at the expense of missing tuition project (again!) and an appointment with a fellow brother (sorry, I was really going to knock out). Went back home after the interview, bathed and slept for 3 hours. Now my legs are really sored, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment