Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Running Here & There

Oh yes, that is what I will be doing on 17 Sep and 3 Dec. There will be two more runs for me after AHM before the end of this year. The first one is Running for Hope. It is a run which raises fund for cancer and it certainly is more meaningful and "less selfish" in nature. Will be running for 9 km at Sentosa and I feel as I am running I will be quite happy as I am running for hope as the name of the run implies. =)
Here are the details if you too are interested to join me...
The second run is the much publicised Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2006. In my opinion as I was telling one of my brothers, it is a more self-centred run. haha. Because I will say I run it because I want to prove to myself and others that I can do it. Hmm, so in a way "more selfish" lah... haha.
I will not run the full marathon but only half marathon as I feel that I have not trained enough. However, as I was looking at the running route, I was very much tempted to run the full 42.195 km! So all serious runners, let us all be training for the full 42.195 km next year and get the finisher's T-Shirt together, shall we? =)
Anyway, I have already registered for the half marathon so for those joining me this year, go and register before tomorrow to get Early Bird Price. Here are the details:
Another 30.1 km to go.

1 comment:

  1. from the first look, i tot is my friend's church run..

    ReplyDelete