Sunday, August 20, 2006

One Week Before AHM

This is one week before AHM and I am now down with cough, flu and sore throat. Pls do pray that I will recover in time for the AHM on next Sunday. First time running 21km, you see. Hence, I do hope that I can pull through and finish the race. =)
By the way, I will really like to thank a sister who smsed me yesterday before cell this message:
"Hey! Cell later rt? “无论作什么,都要从心里作,像是给主作的,不是给人作的,” hv a fruitful time!"
Yah was feeling very down before cell yesterday due to my sickness but her sms really spur me on. I checked the bible today and was affirmed that this is a verse which comes from Colossians 3:23.
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men."
Furthermore, the brothers were talking about this verse today after service. It is a verse which I can mediate upon for this week. Have a great week ahead!

5 comments:

  1. you will pull through, whether is pulling the thigh muscles, walking on your hands, crawling, we will pull through together...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for all your comments, brothers. But who removed that comment leh?

    ReplyDelete