Monday, February 22, 2010

Singapore, Singapore

Attempted to title this post after the much more famous, “New York, New York” but somehow I do not feel the same kind of effect being reflected here and so I am writing this down right now to tell my readers. J

Oh yes, I am back in Singapore for a three weeks visit after spending most of my time for the last two years in Utah, USA, mainly in the Salt Lake and Utah counties. I have finished up my first week and have another two more weeks to go before I will be ‘booking in’ again to Lehi, UT. This is my very first official ‘book-out’ since relocating to work in Lehi for two years.

The main thing which I miss in Singapore during my stint in USA is the F & B. Food & Beverage. I guess staying in Singapore; I do not really have to do much cooking as I can easily go to a nearby food court to get my food. In addition, the coffee in Singapore is more suited to my taste bud. In Utah, I only drink black coffee without sugar because the coffee there is too blend for me but looking back, I think I may be also too seriously intoxicated by caffeine that I need stronger coffee.

Besides F & B, I do feel good about being able to worship in my home church here. Worshipping with people whom you have known for a long while is great. I am able to connect better and also being able to hear from my pastor preaching the message again after some time is refreshing too. Sadly, I only have one more church service to go before heading back to Utah again.

After all this time spent in Utah, I am still praying to God about His direction and plan for me in this land of the West of USA. Hence, I will like to appeal for your prayers for me as I continue to stay in Utah for the time being. Pray for God’s leading in my future direction and at the same time, may He build me up as His effective witness in Utah. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment