Monday, March 24, 2008

Breakfast, Dinner, Supper?

Normally, we will address our meals are breakfast, lunch and dinner but this church mate of mine; he mentioned that in his hometown, they address it as breakfast, dinner and supper. Hence when Pst is inviting us over to his place for lunch today, it is actually dinner to him. Confusing, right? Haha.

Today, Utah celebrates Easter Day. It is the glorious day which whom our LORD and Savior, Christ Jesus resurrected from the dead. It is also the day which the empty tomb proves that our Savior lives forevermore. AMEN!

My church had a simple Easter Day Breakfast fellowship, followed by a choir performance and an Easter message. Pst was preaching from Luke 24. It is amazing that the Gospel is ever alive today as it still speaks intensely to me. May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ through which the world has been crucified to me and I to the world. (Gal 6:14)

To end off the day, I had a wonderful lunch at Pst’s place and played with his dog for a while. I am thankful for my gracious God for Easter Day and also to Him who has provided both lunch and dinner for me. (Dinner was at my neighbor’s place, hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment