Sunday, April 08, 2007

加班 = OverTime = 作3休1 = HIGH ?

Thank You, Jesus for Good Friday and Easter.
Thank You, Jesus for His Grace, Mercy and Love.
Thank You, Jesus for showing us the Way.
Thank You, Jesus for the Cross.
Thank You, Jesus for the Resurrection.

I was feeling very ‘high’ during Sunday Worship Service today. Half awake and half asleep feeling plus the rush of deep thoughts regarding my first love for Christ coming back to my mind makes me feel so ‘high’.

The songs which we sang…
The Brother and Sisters in Christ who were baptized.
The renewal of our covenant with God and His Church.

And the Message… Demonstrating The Beauty of Holiness by Rev Daniel.

I can truly identify the pointers that were raised and be grateful to Jesus for calling me to be His witness at the exact location where I am right now…

No comments:

Post a Comment