Saturday, April 14, 2007

俺的感觉

My feelings or rather to put it simply - my feel. Working in the night shift is indeed very tiring and sometimes you just feel like dazing around in the daytime. The feeling is high especially right now as I tell myself to stay awake as I will be having cell group at my place later at 10am. The feeling of not sleeping for more than 20 hours has happened to me before and right now it seems like this feeling is coming to me sooner than I thought.

Struggles? Yes. In a major dilemma? You can say that again. I struggle about going to cell groups and church services when I started to work in the night shift two months back. The struggles are still ever present today. The dilemma is this: If I want to stay awake and alert during cell meetings and church services, my alertness at work will suffer. The result is I may incur heavy losses for my company. To swing to the other side of the pendulum is this: If I want to stay awake and alert during my work, I will have to miss cell meetings and church services because I simply need to sleep to recharge my mind.

What should I do?

If I hang on to both, there will be a high possibility that I will stay awake for 24 hours. The result is both will suffer.

The best is still leaving everything to Christ who will make a way out for me. Pray for me whenever you are unable to sleep at 2, 3 or 4am. Deeply appreciate your kind prayers for me. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment