Thursday, March 08, 2007

耳濡目染

Time flies so fast that I am quite shocked that I have already been working in my first job for about five months already. I still remember that on my first day of work, I overdressed. One look at me and you know that it was my first day of work. Haha. Fresh graduate blues. I must admit that I went through quite a lot during my five months stay in my current company.

Five months into my job, I will say that I have managed to pick up the essential skills so far. Right now, it will be to build up my work experience so that I can be really professional in doing my job well. All in all, I think I will stay in this company for the time being. Maybe about two years at least.

Why?

Oh, many reasons. One of the top reasons is I strongly feel that God is the one who has been leading and preparing me for my current company, current department and current section. How He saw me through the challenging two interviews plus criticism by fab operators have been amazing. How I manage to stay so cool tempered in the midst of the hectic and stressed environment for five months can be accredited to the grace of Christ which has always been with me. Praise the Lord.

Besides the top reason, there are other reasons too. The other reason is I am beginning to feel that I am part of this big and warm family (my department). Many times, I feel like a younger brother where all of them are looking out for me and reminding me not to make silly mistakes. They also gave me many valuable advices which has in fact helped me a lot in my work. Furthermore, my three bosses are nice people whom have been guiding me and also sharing their engineering experiences which they have accumulated over the years. Fantastic.

God plus family warmness. There is another one. That is love. Nope, not that I have begun to take an interest in any of my lady colleagues. I said love because I truly can experience the love which all my married colleagues demonstrate to their spouses. Yeah, most of my colleagues are married, okay? I am one of the two male colleagues who are not married. The other one is currently attached now. Hence, I can be said to be the only bachelor around in my department. Yes, the love which they shown to their spouses either through their words or actions is simply heart-warming. I am simply touched by their act of love for their spouses.

Happily working in my current job. Has a lot of things to learn and also a big mission to complete for God. Pls do keep praying for me as I strive to be a strong witness and ambassador for Christ! Thanks a lot. ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment