Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Run

I just had a run with a fellow brother near my home. Enjoyed the run because got two '1st time's. 1st time running with a partner and I have to make sure that our paces are similar. Haha. 1st time wearing my formation singlet as my running gear.
Overall, I feel good having a partner to run with you or exercise with. In a way, both of us can be encouraging each other and spurring each other on. This is also how a Christian life will be like. I believe that God will not have us living our Christian lives alone but with the support of fellow brothers and sisters, right? Together, we are the body of Christ. Let us be united with God and be one with Him in spirit so that we can do all the work the spirit want us to do. Yeah!
To end off, we also saw another guy wearing the same formation singlet... hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment