Sunday, July 16, 2006

毕业等于失业?

Soon, I will be convocating to be conferred a degree by some academic. The ceremony will last for about one and a half hour. After that, I will go out into the world to work for the rest of my life till I retire. The crucial thing is this: does graduation mean jobless?
The title of this entry was mentioned to me by one of my GIP Shanghai mates. What he has said has some element of truth in it. I will not deny the bulk of about ten over thousand of students jobless in East Asia upon graduation. A degree does not mean much and the crux of the issue is there are not many jobs for the many jobless people in the street.
After much prayers and seeking the Lord, I think I will be going out to the working world. In spite of all the struggles and temptations that faces me ahead, I would still want to follow God, put on His full armor and cast all my anxiety onto Him. Indeed, taking His yoke upon me, learning from Him will enable me to find rest for my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment