Saturday, November 05, 2016

Experiencing GOD

It has been a long while since I wrote something on my blog. The primary reason is I have been busy. Busy since I got married. Busy since my wife and I have to move to our own place. Now busy again because we are preparing for a new member who is coming soon to our family. As I looked back to the days which I lamented on being a single man out there, I have never thought that in a short period of 3 years ever coming back home to Singapore from the United States that my life can be changed entirely. All by the grace of God. He Alone provided a life partner for me. He Alone provided a home for us. He Alone now gave us a child.  We so are thankful and also amazed by how our LORD has been with us all along and this is all in accordance to his Timing (Ecclesiastes 3:11).

In the midst of enjoying His abundant Blessings to us, we want to be a blessing to others too. We like to be used by our LORD to be a conduit of His Blessings to others. The purpose is clear for me but on the specifics of how, this awaits much prayers. I continue to pray for God’s direction in living out a purposeful life for Him.

Life goes on. As I journey with my LORD, I realize that one needs to continue to seek Him earnestly. One’s relationship with the LORD can only flourish when one seek Him consistently daily. Therefore, we need to continue to read our Bible and pray to Him without ceasing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment