Wednesday, December 31, 2008

08's Lessons for Trialing Years Ahead

2008 is a year of learning for me. A year where I learnt how to resign from my job. A year of flying twenty-four hours to the other side of the globe. A year of learning how to drive on the right side of the road. A year of learning how to take good photographs. A year of learning how to mourn for a friend.

This is a year where I have to learn too many things and also a year where I made real godly friends. This is also a year where I am exposed and immersed in the American culture in entirety. This is also a year where I have gone through Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter seasons. This is also a year where I am found sobbing, weeping and crying the most in front of the LORD.

A year where I realize what is the most important thing in life. A year where I have truly learnt the most wonderful gift in life is to be able to establish a relationship with Jesus Christ.

2009 is just around the corner and as the whole world wishes one another “HAPPY NEW YEAR!” on a hourly basis of various time zones; it is indeed time to make new year resolutions once again which according to my Utah Pastor that normally they will not last for more than three days. How true. ~haha~

A new year ahead but my LORD has already made all things NEW as shared by my Utah Pastor during last church prayer meeting. A new goal for myself will be to memorize a verse from each individual book of the bible. Therefore, I hope that when the time comes again for me to reflect on 2009, I can share with all of you the sixty-six verses which I have memorized in the new year.

Have a blessed 2009. God bless you. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment