Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A MIST in the span of time

That’s us. We are all just a mist in the span of time but thanks be to GOD that this life which we are now living is not all that is to be. People tend to say that life is short, live it as if there is no tomorrow. Or “One Life, Live It.”; “Life is short, eat, drink and be merry.” I even heard such an absurd statement as “Life is short, have an affair.” My dear friends, have you ever wonder if all these above statements are true in any sense?

Let us look to the Bible to hear what GOD (my Father) has to say about life.

Two paths which all of us (be it young or old) will definitely go. Either one of these two paths. Heaven or Hell? Which will you choose? And I am not joking when I am telling you that there is a place called Hell…

Let’s talk about Heaven first. Heaven is not a ghostlike, foggy atmosphere where disembodied spirits float around. Heaven is as real as this earth. Jesus told His disciples, “I go to prepare a place for you.” (John 14:2). Paul taught that Christians would have new imperishable bodies. (1 Corinthians 15:51-57). Heaven is real and I being a Christian know for sure that I am on my way to Heaven day after day, night after night.

How about Hell? Hell is as real as Heaven but there are vast differences. Hell for one is not a place where all the non-Christians gather together. It is a very isolated place with only one soul at an individual particular place. Totally separated from GOD because of sin.

This life which we now see in this span of time is like a mist. It is short with probably about eighty years if you are fortunate. However, it is not all that is to be. There is definitely a life with GOD after we finished the journey with this life on earth. Trust me that by putting your faith in Christ, you will be on your way to Heaven and not lonely in Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment