Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hey COME ON, I am not ALONE

As I listened to this song, “What Child this is”, I am touched with tears. I can feel the Father is ministering to me through this song. And I read Pst Chip Ingram’s blog – Living on the Edge which once again reminded me on surrendering my all to HIM. A verse shared by him which encourages me…

"The Lord God is a sun and a shield, the Lord gives grace and glory, no good thing he withhold from those who walk up rightly." Psalm 84:11

I was just thinking back on that joyful day when I accepted Christ in TPBC. The angels must be singing and cheering just like that night when Christ was born. Man can now live forevermore because of Christ. AMEN!!!

The bible says that only Christ understands what we are going through because He Himself has been there done that.

Incidentally, it is also Pst Chip Ingram who taught me that the very 1st step to begin a lasting relationship is to walk in love like my Father. Be imitators of Christ. Alas, I have failed even this 1st step and still wondering in looking for the RIGHT person. You will never find the RIGHT person, cs. You NEED to become the RIGHT person.

As I was showering just now, I realized this as if the Holy Spirit was speaking to me since many months when I am in US. Finally, I realized this… Trust in my Father and surrender to HIM today…

No comments:

Post a Comment