Monday, June 02, 2008

Weekend At Beautiful Boise.

Spent my Sat to change out my car at Enterprise and drove down to McCall to visit Payette Lake with four other colleagues (Pictures can be accessed on the sidebar of this blog). It was a nice trip overall and the drive was rather short as it was only about 2 hours. Boise is really a beautiful place and I think I like it better in Boise than Utah. Somehow, it gives me a better feeling emotionally.

But alas, I was slapped with a US$75 fine for speeding at 80 mph on a 65 mph road. Furthermore, the officer banned me from driving my car as I did not bring my international driving permit out. In the end, my colleague has to take over the driving. Just for interest sake, this is how the summon looks like:

And I will have to pay it through mail using Money Order which looks like this:


Oh man, this is yet one of those typical stories of cs.

For Sun, I managed to find a new church in Boise, ID which is recommended by my Utah Pastor. I really thank God for watching over me and never fail to bring godly people around me. Pray for me that I will be able to establish good relationships with the congregation, Pst Jeff and Pst Chris. The church pictures can be found on the sidebar of this blog.

The adventures of cs in Boise, ID continues…

No comments:

Post a Comment