Saturday, May 31, 2008

My 1st Day in Beautiful Boise

Reached Boise this late morning at about 1045am, drew out my car from Enterprise and after some prayers for directions and small hiccups with a 75c parking ticket, I found my hotel in Boise where I will camp for the next seven days. Sweet…because the hotel is really fantastic… will upload the pictures in my online photo site tomorrow.

Called up my mum and drove out to explore Boise, my workplace for the next four months and also my colleagues’ apartments. When I was driving along Highway 21 which is also along Boise River, I was thinking of a crazy idea to jog along Highway 21! Looks like my unfinished Phase 3 Bangerter Highway project may be done on Highway 21 instead. The day ended with a posh dinner with the four other colleagues who are here in Boise.

In my opinion, Boise is really beautiful with many mountains and rivers. I pray that as I begin my four months stint over here, I will be able to experience God in a very special way. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment