Thursday, July 26, 2007

Everyday is UNIQUE

Today is 26 July 2007, Thursday and it is pouring outside right now. No work for me today and I believe that this will tentatively be my last official weekday OFF for my job. The reason is I will be going back to the normal shift starting next Monday. It will be a fresh start for me as I will be reporting to a new section, working with new colleagues and trying to get used to that five working days week from scratch again.

Last weekday OFF. 24 hours for me to use and how did I spend it so far? I woke up in the morning realizing that it is one of my church brothers’ birthday today. Next, I went to the gym for a time of working out doing mainly resistance training. Lunch was at Compass Point food court and now typing this entry as I use my new external keyboard bought only yesterday.

Need to pray to God for adjustments to my new life starting next week. Tomorrow and Saturday will be my last rotating shift to serve. After work on Saturday, I will need to shift all my ‘barang barangs’ to a new cubicle. Everything starts afresh. New challenges are waiting for me and I think I will need to continue to press on and persevere ahead as I wait upon the strength provided by my Redeemer who is Christ Himself.

Life is a journey and many times, changes will be inevitable. The only thing constant in life are the changes that we face. I thank God that He is still the same yesterday, today and forever. And because of this simple fact, I can continue to put my trust in Him for every moment in my life to face the challenges ahead.

Press on; endure with Him and we will also reign with Him one day. Let’s make our lives count for Christ today. ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment