Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Church Retreat 2002

After a 10 km run and an accidental review of one church retreat photo back in 2002, my heart is touched once again back to the time when God first welcomed me to His Spiritual Family. This photo was taken during my first church retreat with TPBC back in 2002. At that time, I was less than 1 year old as a child of God. Really touched when I happened to see this photo again while searching for the photo of my army friend to be prayed for.

The 10 km run refreshed my stressed and burdened mind.

This photo reminded me of my Spiritual Family.

In totality, the experience last evening on 7 May 2007 is indeed priceless. =)

2 comments:

  1. that's so cool i'm in the picture too!! but was in sf at that time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, oh yes. And you know wat, you still look the same... =)

    ReplyDelete