Saturday, January 31, 2015

Keep on Relating, Folks

Many Christians often said that Christianity is all about relationships. It is not a religion per se. It is about relating to the One and Only True God and Jesus Christ Whom He has sent (John 17:3). This unique relationship is made possible when God sent His Son to die on the cross for our sins. Therefore, our eyes are now opened and able to see Him for whom He really is. To some people who are perishing, the cross may be foolishness to them (1 Cor 1:18). However, nothing can be further from the Truth. The Cross is exactly the place where God’s Love is expressed to all of us in the climax.

My brothers and sisters in Christ, life is all about relationships. We are born because of the love relationship between our fathers and mothers. The root of it all is God’s Love. He is the Uncreated One Who created us – Adam’s Race. He breathed into us the breath of life (Gen 2:7). This is our God, let us all behold Him. The One who said to Moses, ‘I Am Who I Am’. The Only True Living God Who has revealed Himself to us and offer us this special, priceless and unique relationship in Christ. He has offered us His Own Son! He now empowers us through His Holy Spirit. The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit, the Source of All (Rev 4:11).

I thank God for bringing a special person into my life. At this moment of my life, I finally realized the preciousness of a unique relationship which I hold dear to my heart. God works in mysterious ways at times and I can only respond to Him by being amazed at the blessings which He has showered upon me. I do not deserve it at all and echoed with Peter, ‘Go away from me LORD, for I am a sinful man!” (Luke 5:8). Being a child of God, I am blessed because I am granted this opportunity to seek His Face (Psalm 27:8). By seeking His Face, I can learn directly from the Master of Relationships on how to keep on relating well to this special person and enable every moment which we spend together to be fond memories for the years to come. Keep on relating, folks. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment