Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Don't Waste Life

There is a great book by John Piper called “Don’t Waste Your Life” and one of my favorite quotes in this book is - “Desire that your life count for something great! Long for your life to have eternal significance. Want this! Don’t coast through life without a passion.”

I know my life has eternal significance when I know the Only True God and Jesus Christ whom my Father has sent (John 17:3). All my life’s eternal significance is found in Jesus Christ, my Savior alone. I long for my life to have significance so that when I see Jesus face to face, I can hear Him say, “Well done! My good and faithful servant.” (Matthew 25:23)

But, passion?

What’s my passion in life? This is one question which I have been pondering for the last few weeks. If I know my passion, I will go all out with it and make it the ultimate career of my life…

I need to know my passion… may Jesus, my LORD & Savior show it to me…

No comments:

Post a Comment