Saturday, March 17, 2012

Jesus, the Only Way to God

Psalm 16
    miktam[a] of David.
 1 Keep me safe, O God,
   for in you I take refuge.
 2 I said to the LORD, “You are my Lord;
   apart from you I have no good thing.”
3 As for the saints who are in the land,
   they are the glorious ones in whom is all my delight.[b]
4 The sorrows of those will increase
   who run after other gods.

I will not pour out their libations of blood
   or take up their names on my lips.
 5 LORD, you have assigned me my portion and my cup;
   you have made my lot secure.
6 The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;
   surely I have a delightful inheritance.
 7 I will praise the LORD, who counsels me;
   even at night my heart instructs me.
8 I have set the LORD always before me.
   Because he is at my right hand,
   I will not be shaken.
 9 Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
   my body also will rest secure,
10 because you will not abandon me to the grave,[c]
   nor will you let your Holy One[d] see decay.
11 You have made[e] known to me the path of life;
   you will fill me with joy in your presence,
   with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment