Sunday, September 11, 2011

No Other gods but JESUS CHRIST!

“Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts:
‘I am the first and I am the last,
And there is no God besides Me.’ 
Isaiah 44:8
“I am the LORD, and there is no other;
Besides Me there is no God.”
Isaiah 45:5
Thus says the LORD,
“The products of Egypt and the merchandise of Cush
And the Sabeans, men of stature,
Will come over to you and will be yours;
They will walk behind you, they will come over in chains
And will bow down to you;
They will make supplication to you:
‘Surely, God is with you, and there is none else,
No other God.’” 
Isaiah 45:14
For thus says the LORD, who created the heavens (He is the God who formed the earth and made it, He established it and did not create it a waste place, but formed it to be inhabited),
“I am the LORD, and there is none else.”
Isaiah 45:18
“Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth;
For I am God, and there is no other.
Isaiah 45:22
“Remember the former things long past,
For I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is no one like Me,”
Isaiah 46:9

No comments:

Post a Comment