Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Time - A Finite Resource

Living in a time and space dimension as human beings, time is a resource and also a common asset to every single one of us. Every one of us is given 24 hours each day and it is up to individuals to use it.
Having attended some time management courses earlier part of my life, I learnt about the analogy of managing time like money. Every one is like given a new load of $24 each day. It really depends how you will like to spend this $24. How much are you willing to invest on certain things like on Facebook, Television programs and even mandatory stuffs like eating and sleeping? For example, I am probably likely to spend thirty minutes of my life presenting this argument to you.
Every morning, I am reminded of God’s Mercy and Grace again. Every time I wake up, I am given yet another day of His Grace and thankful for another day of opportunity for my family to come into knowledge of Jesus Christ. However, I do not know when I will not be given this day of Grace. I really do not know when the curtain of this stage will be drawn and Jesus is back to judge mankind. I am really glad that Jesus waited for me to know Him and I am praying real hard that He will also give this opportunity to my family to know Him too.
If you are reading this post and thinking about getting to know more about Jesus Christ, please feel free to logon to this Global Media Outreach website: http://www.jesus2020.com/. You can also email me if you will like to correspond with me on a one to one basis. I pray that as you wake up each day; know that you are presented with another valuable resource to get to know the Savior. Please do not waste this resource. Invest this resource into finding out more about Jesus Christ today.

No comments:

Post a Comment