Saturday, September 12, 2009

DIY Car Enthusiast

Living in Utah for the past 1.5 years has shown to me that I definitely cannot do without a car. Cars are an extreme important commuting tool for everyone in Utah and also the entire United States. The simple reason is this country is too huge. Therefore, I can understand a program on TV which says that we are addicted to gas. No matter what the price of gas per gallon cost us, we may complain but will still go ahead to pump.

In handling my mustang, I have learnt a few tricks along the way like changing air filter, topping up engine coolant, changing oil filter and engine oil and other stuffs. I must say that it can be pretty fun along the way as you know your car better and better.

Here is one great website (at least to me) for reading up all about maintaining your car: http://www.carbibles.com. Hope that for everyone out there who owns a car, you can find this website to be valuable to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment