Saturday, August 18, 2007

Mana Pergi?

Where are you going today after you arise? Going to work? Going to school? Going to the mission fields? Going to camp? This happens day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, decade after decade, century after century for all of us. Let me ask you again, “Where are you going?”

Asking a second time means that going to your designated place of work is not the answer which I am looking for. I want to know where is your ultimate destination that you will be at the end of your life. Do you feel empty that you are going through life’s routine again and again? You do not have anything short in your life but you still feel a sense of emptiness. You begin to ask yourself what is that one thing which motivates you to go to work everyday.

Where are you going? My answer to this self-directed question is I am going to meet my Redeemer, Jesus. The experiences that I am now gathering for my life is purely to prepare me to meet Him. Going through hard times will be able to mold my character and allow my faith in Him to grow even stronger. Going through good times will help me to be thankful to Him and remember Him all the time.

Where are you going? Do you have a destination to reach? If not or you have not thought of any, why not you join me in my journey to meet Jesus? I can share with you more about Him on our way there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment